Order Import for Drop shipping Orders
Order products with less effort
Do you often order the same products? Then use the order tool “Drop shipping Order Import”: Manage your orders in a CSV file to simply upload them in the next step and send the shopping cart.
- To do this, go to “Drop shipping” in the menu bar and click on „Drop Shipping Order Import“.
- First download the import file, which you can find in the “Downloads” box on the right.
- The file is structured as follows:
Field Name Format Explanation H1 ID „head“ CHAR (3) always fill in „head“ H2 supplierGLN CHAR (12) Optionally fill in the brands GLN H3 order number CHAR (128) Optionally fill in the order number H3 first name CHAR (128) First name of the end customer H3 last name CHAR (128) Last name of the end customer H3 address 1 CHAR (128) Address 1 of the end customer H3 address 2 CHAR (128) Address 2 of the end customer (optional) H3 city CHAR (128) City of the end customer H3 zip CHAR (128) ZIP of the end customer H3 country code CHAR (2) Country code e.g.”DE”, etc. H3 CHAR (128) Email of the end customer (optional) H3 telephone CHAR (128) Phone of the end customer (optional)
Field Name Format Explanation P1 ID „Position“ CHAR (8) always fill in „Position“ P2 EAN or article no. CHAR (20) fill in the EAN/GTIN or Article Number P3 Quantity CHAR (5) fill in the quantity
- Fill the file with the appropriate products, GTINs and quantity to be ordered and save it.
- Then click on “Browse”, select the appropriate file and import it using the “Import order” button.
Example for an Order Import File
Example for CSV Order Import File:
head;426002644996;526;John;Doe;Kirchfeldstrasse 69a;Floor 2;Düsseldorf;40214;DE;email@example.com;+49 211 000 22